Being an entrepreneur, making time for your health and fitness is tough, right? Work and success have always been the utmost priority for entrepreneurs, which often takes a toll on their bodies.
From a hectic daily schedule to long sleepless nights, there is very limited time for an entrepreneur to work towards his/her health. But do you think that compromising your health for success would be a wise idea?
Well, you don’t have to compromise your health for success. We are here to help you create an awesome lifestyle that would easily incorporate into your hectic schedule without compromising your work ethic.
4 Innovative ways to Make your Life Healthier
Entrepreneurs from all over the world have developed innovative ways to turn their unhealthy lives into much more healthy and fulfilling lives.
Recommended Posts –
- 5 Ayurvedic Herbs to Improve Brain Health
- Top 5 Herbal Teas that Offer Amazing Health Benefits
- 5 Essential Oils to Detox Your Body Naturally
These lifestyle habits and activities would enhance your fitness along with enhancing your personality. Here are four innovative ways to make your life a healthy one.
1. Innovative workout routines
Workouts can range from intense weight lifting sessions to casually dancing to your favorite songs. Taking a gym membership or joining a class is a great option but requires a lot of your time.
Well, if you are on a tight schedule, you could engage in the habits mentioned below. Here are some effective workout ideas that can be a game-changer in your fitness journey:
- Running to work – Doesn’t it sound odd? well, running could be a great way to start your day. It aids in bone development and strengthens muscles. Running can remarkably improve your cardiovascular functions and burn a lot of calories. Like any other exercise, running produces endorphins in your brain which delivers a sense of achievement and fulfillment.
- Riding a bicycle to work – If you are not much of a runner then riding a bicycle to work could be a better option. This could be a great way of burning that extra layer of fat at the lower belly.
- Get off the bus a few stops earlier to extend your walking distance – You can also do the same by parking your car a few blocks away from your office. This simple routine can show a great result in just a matter of a few weeks.
- Workout at your office space –This might sound a bit dramatic, but trust me on this. Performing a few sets of push-ups or doing some other exercise can bridge the gap between being fat to fit. You could also multitask on a treadmill and complete your work while burning some calories.
2. Healthy eating habits
When it comes to having the perfect diet plan, there are various options. But Ayurveda provides the best diet plan as it focuses not just on the nutrients but also on how and when to consume them.
According to Ayurveda, the best time to consume any food is between sunrise and sunset. Because our digestive fire rises as the sun rises. Hence, it is at its peak during lunchtime. No food should be consumed after sunset as our body is unable to digest any food after sunset.
There is an exception to this rule, lukewarm milk can be consumed before bedtime. It calms the body and induces deep sleep which is essential for entrepreneurs.
When it comes to the selection of food, Ayurveda says that it should possess five characteristics.
- Switch to Satvik Diet – Your main source of nutrient should be the food full of goodness such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fresh cow dairy, whole grains, and legumes.
- Do not ignore seasonal fruits and vegetables – The food items available off-season are often loaded with preservatives, making them the least desirable food for everyone.
- Prefer organic/locally grown – Yes, this might sound odd. But according to Ayurveda, our body is best suited to our native place. Hence, you must prefer eating food which is grown locally.
- Avoid preserved food – Being an entrepreneur, it would be tempting to cook the food and refrigerate it for the whole day. But it might accumulate toxins hindering the digestive processes.
- Lastly, your food should be delicious – Enjoying the food to its fullest has numerous benefits. And it would also be very rewarding after a hectic schedule.
- Make sure that your food should tick all the boxes mentioned above along with being delicious.
3. Destination travel
Many people dream of traveling the world and why shouldn’t they? Traveling is fun. From visiting new cultures to trying new dishes to meeting many amazing people, traveling has a lot to offer.
But what’s in it for entrepreneurs? A lot of lessons!
Traveling gets you out of your comfort zone and aids in broadening your perspective of the world. These factors are essential for growth.
Being an entrepreneur, traveling to different countries and regions might help you find new markets.
It would certainly enhance your communication skills as you would learn new languages and interact with many people.
Besides improving your mental health and fitness, traveling allows you to explore new territories.
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and go on a journey of self-discovery.
4. Participate in Fitness Challenges
We all know the fact that entrepreneurs are very competitive. Be it selling better services to clients or creating a monopoly in the market, they are always ready to go that extra mile to hit any milestone.
What if this competitive nature is directed towards health and fitness? Could be amazing right?
There are a variety of ways of arranging a fitness competition.
- Weight loss competition – You could arrange a competition for yourself and your employees by pooling in some prize amount. This would appeal to the competitive nature of the entrepreneurs.
- Stair climbing challenge – Award the person climbing the most number of stairs could. This helps them understand the importance of fitness.
- All-round health and fitness challenge – Arrange a fitness challenge that addresses complete fitness and nutrition. This is a great way of encouraging your partner to have a holistic approach to health and wellness.
All of the habits and activities mentioned above are simple and highly effective. Making time for yourself is essential for productivity.
When you are fit and healthy, your efficiency is at its zenith. Hence, tweaking a few of your life choices can produce great results.
Which of the innovative ways would you apply in your life? Do you think this post was helpful? Comment below your answer!